Birmingham Orthodontics Straightening Teeth with Invisalign® – Invisible Clear Braces
Dr Panesar (Consultant Orthodontist) at Birmingham Orthodontics is a certified Invisalign® braces provider. If you are considering Invisalign® to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted without braces than a consultation with Dr. Panesar can determine if Invisalign® is right for you.
Why choose Birmingham Orthodontics for Invisalign® treatment?
- Your Treatment will be undertaken by Consultant Orthodontist (Mr Jaspal Panesar)
- Flexible Evening and Saturday appointments (No need to take time off work or school)
- 0% Finance Options
- No Waiting List (Start treatment immediately)
- Excellent Customer Reviews
- State of the Art Orthodontic Clinic, Comfortable, Relaxed and Air Conditioned Environment
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® uses clear, nearly invisible removable aligners that are tailored specifically for your teeth. Your aligners are replaced approximately every 2 weeks, moving your teeth slowly, week by week until your teeth are perfectly straightened and giving you a wonderful smile. Providing you with natural confidence and a natural smile.
How does Invisalign® work?
Each set of clear Invisalign® aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only whilst eating, drinking, brushing, flossing and using a daily fluoride mouth wash.
Small “Attachments” made of tooth coloured dental adhesive are placed on your teeth to provide the best mechanical advantage to move the teeth efficiently and effectively. You can choose not to have attachments on certain teeth, however this may make treatment longer or not achieve the desired tooth movement. You may also require reshaping of your teeth to provide space to straighten your teeth or to improve the fit. These options can be discussed in detail with our Specialist Consultant Orthodontist Mr Jaspal Panesar during your consultation.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to the final position. Dr Panesar will see you at the practice approximately every 4-6 weeks to ensure your tooth movement is progressing as planned.
Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign® treatment is nine to eighteen months.
Different types of Invisalign®
- Invisalign® Full – This utilises the full potential of the Invisalign® system to straighten teeth to treat a varied range of mild-moderate orthodontic problems.
- Invisalign® Teen – Invisalign® Teen has additional elements added to the Invisalign® brace system for use specifically with teenagers. This includes compliance indicators and predications of dental growth and development during treatment.
- Invisalign® Lite – This is a cost-effective option for patients with minor less complex orthodontic problems affecting the front teeth only. This is limited to 14 aligners only and treatment usually takes around 6 months. You can choose upper and lower arch treatment or just one arch.
- Invisalign® i7 – For treatment of very minor crowding, spacing and orthodontic relapse this uses up to 7 aligners and usually takes around 3 months. You can choose upper and lower arch treatment or just one arch.
During Invisalign® treatment you should visit Dr Panesar at his clinic, Birmingham Orthodontics in Sutton Coldfield periodically, until it is determined that your treatment is complete. Once the planned initial treatment is complete, there may be some fine tuning to create that perfect smile.
Advantages (Benefits) of Invisalign® treatment
Why patients choose Invisalign® ?
Barely noticeable to others and yourself, almost no one can tell you are wearing them, so you can keep smiling more during as well as after your treatment.
Make it easier to eat and drink during treatment. Cleaning your teeth is also a lot simpler, with no brackets getting in the way of your brushing and flossing.
Comfortable to wear
There is less gadgetry needed with Invisalign® to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. In addition, the aligner fits over the attachments placed on the teeth making them less noticeable.
See how your teeth will look after treatment is completed
Invisalign® also allows you to view how straight your teeth will look when your treatment is complete using the virtual clincheck process.
Are you ready for your new smile with Invisible Braces? Contact us today 0121 353 0829